To see some recent local cybersecurity news, visit:
- Ransom DDOS attacks hit Malaysian financial firms: Experts advise action plan for IT
- WannaCry attacks: Former Malaysian hacker predicted healthcare target
- Global ransomware attacks prompt national 'WannaCry' alert from CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Crash Override, Industroyer malware: CyberSecurity Malaysia calls for critical infrastructure checks
- Malaysia interview: How easy is it to set up as a cyber crook today?
- In Malaysia, worries about cyber threats overtake physical concerns for the first time: Unisys Index
- What can IT professionals learn from the HBO hack?
This article was first published 22 August 2017; the latest edition - with status updates - lives at Computerworld Malaysia.
To report incidents at Cyber999, please use these channels:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Phone: 1-300-88-2999
- Fax : +603 89453442
- Mobile: +6019 2665850 (24x7 call incident reporting)
- SMS: Cyber999 report email complaint to 15888